When you donate to the Habitat ReStore:
- You get rid of unwanted items in your home.
- You keep items from being thrown into our already overflowing landfills.
- You help Habitat provide affordable housing solutions in Champaign County!
We accept just about everything – even the kitchen sink!
To make a donation, you may drop off anytime Tuesday – Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
To arrange a pick up of your donations call (217) 359-0507.
The ReStore is open Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
Please read on for a list of what we gladly accept:
- Appliances, gas and electric, in working order and clean
- Dishwashers made after 2014.
- Chairs, couches, desks, tables, shelves, etc.
- Bed frames and hardware.
- Please no rips, tears, stains, broken parts.
- Windows & Doors
- In good condition.
- Windows must be double pane.
- Garden Supplies
- Garden tools, plants, pavers, pots, soil, bricks, planters, and mulch.
- Cabinets complete with doors and drawers and sinks with faucets removed.
- Electronics – we can only accept working electronics at this time.
- Stereos, CDs, VCRs, Speakers, DVDs, Computers, DVD players, CD players, LPs, DVRs, and Satellite Receiver’s.
- Flat-screen TVs and monitor
- Exercise Equipment
- Please contact a manager before bringing in exercise equipment at 217-819-5118 or email@example.com
- Hardware and Tools.
- Clean, organized, and fully functioning.
- Household goods
- Kitchen items, framed art, holiday décor, linens, picture frames, lamps, home décor, and small (functioning) appliances.
- Usable, clean fixtures, parts and supplies, working ceiling fans, lighting.
- Clean, free of stains, free of visible wear.
- Building Materials
- Drywall, plywood, MDF, and Paneling.
- Unopened cans of paint.
No Thank You!
- Mattresses/Box springs
- Waterbeds/Waterbed frames
- Sleeper Sofas
- Paint/Hazardous waste of any kind
- Baby items/toys
- Shower Doors
- Hollow Core Doors
- Tube Televisions and monitors
- Electronics for recycling
- Mirrors without a frame
- Bathtubs/Jacuzzi tubs
- Short round bowl toilets
- Any dishwashers made before 2014
- Florescent bulbs
- Trim shorter than 2 foot/or with nails
- Blinds with cords (officially banned in Illinois as of Dec. 2018)