ReStore. Shop. Donate. Volunteer. ReCycle. ReUse.
Shopping in our Restore not only provides you with the chance to find some great items but you are also helping out families in your local community. Proceeds from the Restore go directly towards helping Habitats mission of providing safe and affordable housing here in Champaign County.
Part resale store, part home improvement store, part home goods store, you’re sure to find something you can’t leave without! Our store features a wide variety of items that changes frequently so you will want to come in often.
Please read on for a list of what we gladly accept:
- Appliances, gas and electric, in working order and clean
- Dishwashers made after 2014.
- Chairs, couches, desks, tables, shelves, etc.
- Bed frames and hardware.
- Please no rips, tears, stains, broken parts.
- Windows & Doors
- In good condition.
- Windows must be double pane.
- Garden Supplies
- Garden tools, plants, pavers, pots, soil, bricks, planters, and mulch.
- Cabinets complete with doors and drawers and sinks with faucets removed.
- Stereos, CDs, VCRs, Speakers, DVDs, Computers, DVD players, CD players, LPs, DVRs, and Satellite Receiver’s.
- Flat-screen TVs and monitors.
- Please specify if in working condition or for recycling purposes.
- Exercise Equipment
- Treadmills, weight benches, hand weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and bench weights.
- Please contact a manager before bringing in exercise equipment at 217-819-5118 or
- Hardware and Tools.
- Clean, organized, and fully functioning.
- Household goods
- Kitchen items, framed art, holiday décor, linens, picture frames, lamps, home décor, and small (functioning) appliances.
- Usable, clean fixtures, parts and supplies, working ceiling fans, lighting.
- Clean, free of stains, free of visible wear.
- Building Materials
- Drywall, plywood, MDF, and Paneling.
- Unopened cans of paint.
No Thank You! Mattresses/Box Springs
Paint/Hazardous waste of any kind
Accordion Sample Description
- Visa, Master Card Discover
- Checks not accepted
- Unpaid for items may be hold for a customer up to 1 hour
- No merchandise may be held before or during special store sales
- Lay-away is not available - items must be paid in full
- Merchandise must be picked up within 3 working days
- If items are left past their pick-up date, they become a donation
- All sales are final
- No returns of exchanges on items with the exception of appliances that have a 30 day warranty
- An original receipt must be presented for any exchanges on warranty items
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Monday: 10:00am – 4:00pm – open for donations only
Address: 119 East University Avenue,
Champaign, Il 61801
Phone: (217) 359-0507 or (217) 819-5118