For sponsoring organizations, building a Habitat for Humanity house offers…
- Understand the organization’s goal and mission.
- A way to revitalize the community by adding new life.
- Encourage community relationships through group interactions and meeting community members.
- A way to enhance your organization in the community and expand customer bases.
- Bonding people together through a community project and helping a family.
- Great team building experience across many departments, functions, and through reaching a common goal.
- Enhance group problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Terrific networking opportunities.
- Improved attention to detail, accountability, and focus.
For individuals, building a Habitat for Humanity house offers…
- Improved leadership skills.
- A commitment to service that impacts people in need.
- An opportunity to form strong, lasting relationships with fellow volunteers and the families who will live in the house.
- An understanding of construction techniques.
- An expression of personal values, strong principles, and a recognition of diversity among individuals.
Check out the opportunities and requirements for being a Build Sponsor. Most of all, consider the benefits and the satisfaction that comes from helping others. For more information, or to schedule a presentation, please contact us at email@example.com.